034 Motorsport - DQ250/DQ381 DSG Tuning - Volkswagen Golf GTI MK7
- In stock - this product is in stock at an Australian local warehouse, software is transferred to customers email within 1 business day.
034 Motorsport is proud to offer Dynamic+ performance DSG / TCU software upgrades for Volkswagen MK5/MK6 & Audi 8J/8P models equipped with the DQ250 DSG transmission. We can tune any DQ250 equipped model across Audi, Volkswagen & Skoda.
Best of all Dynamic+ DSG software upgrades are flashed directly through your OBD2 port by using your Dynamic+ End User Flashing Kit. This is required to flash tune your ECU or TCU.
When clutch clamping pressures are not managed properly, it can put increased strain on the transmission, and ultimately will not take full advantage of the increases in power.
The Dynamic+ End User Flashing Kit allows customers to install your 034 ECU software or 034 DSG software yourself at home from the comfort of your own driveway. No technical skills are needed. You simply plug in and flash with your kit and laptop.
In addition, End User Flashing allows Dynamic+ Performance Software customers to receive and install software updates and revisions, flash back to stock, or upgrade to the next stage of performance software for their vehicle.
Stage 1 DSG / TCU Tune
- No Kickdown Downshifts in Manual Mode
- Launch Control Enabled on All Models
- Gear Display Indicator on MFD Enabled in All Driving Modes
- Launch RPM Raised (3400 FWD / 3700 AWD Typical)*
- Shift Speeds Reduced
- Optimized Sport Mode Shift Points
- Improved Responsiveness
Stage 2 DSG / TCU Tune
- All Stage 1 Options
- Neutral Rev Limiter Removed
- Even More Aggressive Shift Speeds
- Higher Launch Control RPM (4000 FWD /4500 AWD Typical)*
- Increased Torque Capacity Allowed from ECU (500nm Typical)*
- Rev Limit Increased (ECU Tune Must Increase as Well)
- Manual Mode Upshifts Removed Upon Request
- Launch control RPM points may vary based on engine/drivetrain combinations. We can also provide a custom launch control RPM for most applications.
- In order to raise the DSG rev limiter, your ECU must also have an increased rev limiter.