Bilstein B16 Electronic Ride Control Coilover Kit - Audi 83 8V / MK7/7.5 GTI/R
- Direct shipped via DHL express
- Average processing and shipping times 1 - 1.5 weeks.
- Contact us via email@example.com for an accurate estimation on shipping times if you are interested in this product.
VAG Garage Australia PTY LTD is a registered wholesale distributor of ECS Tuning, we can import your desired part into the country, beating the average retail price with priority shipping times.
The Bilstein B16 Electronic ridecontrol kit allows the driver to electronically select between a comfort oriented or a significantly firmer, aggressive performance damping mode with a push of the dash-mounted button. The integrated control unit switches the damping settings on all four shocks/struts in fractions of a second to deliver the handling characteristics you desire. Bilstein's patented Triple-C-Technology coating ensures long-lasting resistance to corrosion.
The product benefits at a glance:
- Illuminated operator panel for controlling settings
- “Comfort” mode creates smooth compensation for uneven surfaces
- “Sport” mode for excellent driving dynamics and maximum power reserves in limited applications
- Threaded body adjustable range of 30 mm at both axles
- Lowering of approx. 30-50 mm at front and rear
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by BILSTEIN ride engineers, under extreme motorsports conditions
- Spring plates and lock nuts made from a special aluminum alloy
- Surface coating using Triple-C-Technology®for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Round threads for easy adjustment
- Quality sport springs made from highly durable material
- Gas pressure technology
- BILSTEIN monotube technology, made in Germany
This system is compatible with iRC B16 Ride Control phone module.
IMPORTANT: Custom duty import taxes are to be paid by the customer on product arrival. Custom duty import taxes vary depending on product price (5-10%). Goods and Services Tax is already embedded within the advertised retailed price.