ECS Tuning Turbo Muffler Delete Pipe Kit - For OE Side Pipe MK5/MK6 GTI
- In stock - this product is in stock at our Australian storage facility. We despatch same or next business day.
- Please double check inventory via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us through our social platforms before your purchase.
All too often OEM components sacrifice performance in an effort to appeal to a wide variety of customers. While an enthusiast typically wants better boost response and more power, all while hearing the turbocharger breathe, a non-enthusiast may give up these characteristics for a quieter ride.
In the case of the factory turbocharger, a turbo muffler is positioned at the compressor outlet and is designed to reduce engine bay acoustics. With the ECS Turbo Muffler Delete Pipe Kit, the factory turbo muffler is removed and replaced with our straight-through, billet aluminum delete pipe. This increases flow and turbocharger working sound by creating a smooth transition between the turbo outlet and intercooler pipe inlet.
A smooth, CNC-machined transition ensures flow is optimized for the best results as well as a replacement OEM O-ring is included for optimum sealing capacity. The entire assembly is CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and then anodized red for long lasting protection.
Our kit also includes a smooth flowing, 4-ply reinforced silicone turbo outlet coupler with heavy duty Clampco stainless steel T-Bolt hose clamps for an easy, direct fit replacement that won't blow off! Capable of withstanding greater heat and higher boost pressure than stock, you can expect to achieve greater reliability, less turbulence and less restriction.
Kit Includes the following:
- ECS Gen1 TSI Turbo Muffler Delete Pipe
- ECS High Flow Silicone Turbo Outlet Coupler with T-bolt Clamps (For use with OEM Turbo Outlet Pipe)
- N75 Valve Relocation Clips (Secures N75 Valve Hose to A/C Line)