FK Automotive Germany - FK Street Series Coilover Kit (Hardness Adjustability) VW MK5/MK6 Platform
- In stock - this product is in stock at our Australian storage facility. Despatching times 2 business day.
FK Automotive Germany - FK Street Series Coilover Kit (Stainless Steel) VW MK5/MK6 Platform
FK Automotive is one of the oldest and well known providers for coilovers designed and manufactured within Germany.
The FK Street Series Coilover Kit includes:
- Special highly polished zinc plating to prevent corrosion. Ideal for show cars
- Spring plates and nuts made of high strength aluminum alloy
- Stainless steel struts
- Konigsport use with Koni adjustable dampers allowing you to set the ride quality yourself
- High-strength powder coated quality racing springs
- Individually height adjustable from 20mm to 70mm on most kits
- With or without hardness adjustability option
- Protection spray and adjuster spanners included(where possible)
- TÜV approved
FK coilover systems such as High Sport, Silverline, Koni sport and Silverline X are produced directly at Backnang within Germany. These suspensions are already proven in hundreds of thousands of cars and in use worldwide.
FK Automotive / FK Street Series Coilover Kit Stainless Steel VW MK6 Platform:
- Height adjustable with capability of a 30-75mm drop
- Material: Stainless steel
- 30% Fixed rate damping
- Max axle load front: 1170kg
- Max axle load rear: 1220kg
- TUV Certificate included via email
The Kit Contains Two Height & Dampening Adjustable Coilovers For The Front & Rear. The Springs Are Powder Coated Blue.
The Kit Also Contains The Adjustment Spanners For Quick Easy Ride Height Changes And A Can Of Spray Grease For Added Thread Corrosion Resistance.
You can customize this with the adjustment of the rebound hardness of the damper specially developed for FK Coilovers.
Each FK Kit Is Designed to Drop the Vehicle From 30mm To a Maximum Drop Of 75mm. The Spring Uprated By 30% & The Damping Rate Is Adjustable.