Luft-Technik Intake System - Silicone Inlet - Audi B8 S4/S5 3.0T
The Engineering team at ECS Tuning has spent countless hours in the development of the exclusive B8 3.0T Luft-Technik Intake System. This intake was precision engineered using state of the art laser scanning, dyno testing, and 3D CAD technology to combine factory-like fitment in your engine bay with increased engine performance.
The twin-layer powder coated aluminum heat shield resists the performance robbing effects of heat soak by secluding the air filter to the right side of the engine bay. The throttle body inlet hose is crafted of a high quality wire reinforced 5-ply silicone to achieve increased durability and resistance to collapsing. This intake has been subjected to rigorous real world testing with verified performance gains on our in-house chassis dyno resulting in an increase of 16WHP and 10WTQ on APR Stage 2 ECU upgrade with the APR supercharger pulley. The slight increase in supercharger whine during heavy acceleration and intake growl is an enthusiast's dream, giving hint to the added performance without being intrusive. The end result of all of this effort is an intake system that combines fitment, quality and performance in one stunning package that will make a statement in your engine bay.
The ECS Tuning Luft-Technik Intake System features:
- Specifically crafted to fit B8 / B8.5 3.0T S4 & S5 engines using all stock mounting locations
- Wire reinforced 5-ply silicone throttle body inlet hose to hinder collapsing
- Powder Coated twin-layer aluminum heat shield
- 3" conical hi-flow reusable air filter; featuring 8 ply cotton gauze construction and a bell mouth inlet to minimize restriction while maximizing filtration efficiency
- Stainless steel hardware & hose clamps for exceptional corrosion resistance and durability
- Broader and smoother torque curve for an enhanced driving experience
- Gains of +16 WHP / +10 FT-LBS WTQ on APR Stage 2+ ECU Upgrade with the APR supercharger pulley
- No modifications required, fully reversible installation
- Complete install instructions provided!
Settle for nothing but the absolute best with ECS Tuning's Luft-Technik Intake Systems.
For help with installation please download or print ECS Tuning's in-depth PDF installation instructions found under the Installation tab.
*Not CARB Approved.
Note: This system requires you to transfer the adapter from your OEM airbox for use with the system. If you no longer have the OEM airbox, the adapter is available separate as es280841 / 06E129638E.
**The factory fuel line is routed on top of the supercharger inlet pipe. For a cleaner under-hood look, and to alleviate the concern of added stress on the fuel line, we've created a fuel line relocation kit - Please see ES3102572 (2013+ facelife), and ES3102573 (up to 2012 pre-facelift)**