Southbend Clutch - Stage 2 Endurance Clutch Kit - With Dual Mass Flywheel MK7/7.5 GTI/R
This clutch system is designed for the racing climate. The pressure plate is precision balance for vibration free operation at high RPM. The pressure plate fulcrum is altered for a positive disengagement and a quick shift. The disc is engineered with a Dual Damped design to provide accurate control when accelerating through corners. The friction material is a hybrid using a full face Feramic (Sintered Iron) lining on the flywheel side and a high metal content Organic lining on the pressure plate side. Engagement is positive yet buffered due to the high graphite content unique to Feramic facings.
Stage 2 Endurance Clutch Kits:
- Recommended uses are daily and street with an emphasis on Rally and Endurance racing.
- Conservatively rated to hold 440 lbs/ft of torque.
- Featuring a solid-hub center section
- Includes release bearing and alignment tool
- Includes South Bend OE-Type Dual Mass Flywheel
*INCLUDES NEW DUAL MASS FLYWHEEL, DOES NOT INTERCHANGE WITH ANY INDIVIDUAL FACTORY COMPONENT, MUST BE CHANGED AS AN ASSEMBLY. REPLACEMENT COMPONENTS ARE AVAILABLE DIRECTLY THROUGH South Bend.*
Please note: Price is exclusive of custom duty import taxes. Payable by customer on product arrival.