034 Billet Spherical Dogbone Mount DQ380/381 - Audi S3 8V.2 & MK7.5 VW Golf R - 034-509-1039
- In stock - this product is in stock at an Australian local warehouse, despatched within 1 - 2 business days.
034 Motorsport DQ380/381Billet Spherical Dogbone Mount, Audi S3 8V.2 & MK7.5 VW Golf R.
Fits MK7.5 with DQ380 and 8V.2 with DQ380.
034Motorsport's Billet Spherical Dogbone Mount with MQB Upper Dogbone Mount Insert (patent pending) for 8V.5 Audi S3 (7-speed) and Mk7.5 Volkswagen Golf R/Jetta (7-speed) is the new standard in performance and durability. This dogbone mount was engineered with performance in mind, manufactured from billet aluminum and stainless steel, and features a genuine Aurora Spherical Bearing to maintain proper articulation and reduce NVH transfer. The Billet Spherical Dogbone Mount is machined and assembled in-house, designed to eliminate the slop associated with the factory mount, and will better withstand the forces generated by hard launches.
The result is a locked-down drivetrain, crisper shifting, and virtually no wheel hop. The Motorsport Dogbone Mount will cause some increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin.
- Bolt-In Performance Upgrade for Factory Dogbone Mount
- Includes Billet Aluminum MQB Upper Dogbone Mount Insert (patent pending)
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop & Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer & Improved Shifting Feel
- Increased Strength & Improved Durability vs. Factory Part
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Body
- 303 Stainless Steel Spacers
- Genuine Aurora Spherical Bearing
- Rebuildable Design
- New Factory Stretch Bolts Included!
This Product Includes:
- Fully Assembled Billet Spherical Dogbone Mount
- Three New Replacement OEM Stretch Bolts
- Billet Aluminum MQB Upper Dogbone Mount Insert (patent pending)
This Product Requires:
- Billet Aluminum MQB Dogbone Mount Insert
- 2018 - Present Audi A3/S3 (8V.5 - 7-speed DSG)
- 2017 - Present Volkswagen Golf/GTI (Mk7.5 7-speed DSG)
- 2017 - Present Volkswagen Golf R (Mk7.5 - 7-speed DSG)
- 2018 - Present Volkswagen Jetta (Mk7.5 - 7-speed DSG)