Enclosed Carbon Fibre Luft-Technik Intake System - Audi B9 S4/S5 3.0T
The Engineering team at ECS Tuning has spent countless hours in the development of the exclusive Audi B9 S4 3.0T Luft-Technik (Air Technology) Cold Air Intake System. This intake was precision engineered using state of the art laser scanning, dyno testing, and 3D CAD technology to combine factory-like fitment in your engine bay with increased engine performance.
The powder coated aluminum heat shield resists the performance robbing effects of heat soak by secluding the air filter to the right side of the engine bay. The turbo inlet hose is crafted of a high quality 4-ply silicone to achieve increased durability and resistance to collapsing. We also include a large bellmouth (velocity stack) filter flange inlet to reduce turbulence and maximize flow.
This intake has been subjected to rigorous real world testing with verified performance gains on our in-house chassis dyno resulting in an increase of 16WHP and 15WTQ with a factory tune*. The increase in turbocharger spool noise during heavy acceleration is an enthusiast's dream, giving hint to the added performance without being too intrusive. The end result of all of this effort is an intake system that combines fitment, quality and performance into one stunning package that will make a statement in your engine bay.
The ECS Tuning Luft-Technik Intake System features:
- Specifically crafted to fit Audi B9 S4 3.0T engines, from the 2018+ MY, using all stock mounting locations
- 4-ply silicone turbo inlet to hinder collapsing
- Powder Coated aluminum heat shield
- 3" conical hi-flow reusable air filter; featuring 8 ply cotton gauze construction and a bell mouth inlet to minimize restriction while maximizing filtration efficiency
- Stainless steel hardware & hose clamps for exceptional corrosion resistance and durability
- Broader and smoother torque curve for an enhanced driving experience
- Gains of +16 WHP / +15 FT-LBS WTQ with the factory tune*
- No modifications required, fully reversible installation
- Complete install instructions provided!
Settle for nothing but the absolute best with ECS Tuning's Luft-Technik Intake Systems.
For additional help with heat protection, ECS Tuning has created pre-cut DEI Reflect-A-Gold to apply directly to the intake heat shield. Check out ES3610303 for more information.
For help with installation please download or print ECS Tuning's in-depth PDF installation instructions found under the Installation tab.
* Dyno results shown on Kohlefaser Luft-Technik Intake System (ES3545247) - This system is otherwise identical, without the carbon fiber lid and results are assumed to be similar.