034 Billet Aluminium MQB Rear Subframe Mount Inserts, Audi S3/RS3 8V, TT/TTS, MK7 Volkswagen Golf R - 034-601-0032
- In stock - this product is in stock at an Australian local warehouse, despatched within 1 - 2 business days.
- Shipping method: Drop-shipped or direct-shipped for more information please contact email@example.com
034 Motorsports Billet Aluminium MQB Rear Subframe Mount Inserts. Fits Audi 8V RS3/S3/TT/TTS & MK7 Volkswagen Golf R.
034Motorsport is pleased to present Billet Aluminum MQB Rear Subframe Mount Inserts for the MK7 Volkswagen Golf R, 8V Audi A3/S3 Quattro, & MK3 TT/TTS Quattro!
Install these for a great upgrade to tighten up your rear! Reduce movement of your rear driveline for a more engaged and enjoyable driving experience.
MQB Audi/Volkswagen vehicles equipped with Haldex AWD use rubber rear subframe mounts which deflect under load, causing the rear end to feel vague and loose, as well as leading to less-than-optimal suspension geometry and increased understeer.
These precision-machined billet aluminum inserts are designed to fill voids in the factory rear subframe mounts, and limit subframe movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any perceivable additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. The result is a more refined, connected driving experience, as well as improved effectiveness of aftermarket rear sway bar upgrades and suspension components.
Designed to work in conjunction with the factory rubber mounts, this insert package was engineered using CAD software and thoroughly tested and refined to provide a significant improvement in handling performance and feel.
These inserts were tested extensively by 034Motorsport and independent Audi/Volkswagen enthusiasts before release on new MQB chassis AWD vehicles. Installation is very simple, can be performed in under an hour, and is completely reversible.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Voids In Factory Rear Subframe Mounts
- Helps Maintain Proper Suspension Geometry When Cornering
- Reduces Rear Subframe Movement During Launches & Acceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Virtually No Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum MQB AWD Rear Subframe Insert - Front (Pair)
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum MQB AWD Rear Subframe Insert - Rear (Pair)
- 2015 - Present Audi A1/S1 Quattro (8X)
- 2015 - Present Audi A3/S3/RS3 Quattro (8V/8V.5 - MQB)
- 2016 - Present Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Quattro (MkIII - MQB)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf R (MkVII - MQB)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Sportwagen/Alltrack (MkVII - MQB)
- 2013 - 2015 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Quattro (8J) - With Build Date After 05/29/2012
- Fits 4Motion Vehicles Only
- Does Not Fit 2.0 TDI Models