034 Dogbone Mount Pucks, Street Density Line, MK5/6 Volkswagen Golf, Audi 8J & 8P - 034-509-1009
- In stock - this product is in stock at an Australian local warehouse, despatched within 1 - 2 business days.
- Shipping method: Drop-shipped - Click here for more information.
034 Motorsports Dogbone Mount Pucks, Street Density Line. Fits Volkswagen golf GTI MK5/6/Jetta & Audi 8P/8J A3/S3/TT.
We're proud to announce the availability of the Street Density Line Dogbone Mount Pair for MK5 & MK6 Chassis Volkswagen and 8P & 8J Chassis Audi models!
Install these to reduce wheel hop with little vibration added to the cabin. These REPLACE the factory rubber dogbone mounts.
034Motorsport's Density Line Mounts are the new standard in performance. Our mounts are redesigned with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability. Density Line Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory mount.
The Density Line Dogbone Mount Pair is manufactured from 60 durometer rubber, which is approximately 35% stiffer than stock. Since the mounts are also void-free and solid-filled, the resulting mount is approximately 85% stiffer than stock.
The result is greatly reduced drivetrain slop, crisper shifting, and minimal wheel hop, with a minimal increase in noise, vibration, or harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. (Please Note: NVH changes may be more drastic in vehicles equipped with DSG or Tiptronic transmissions, and/or if your factory engine/transmission mounts are worn or failed.) These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mount.
- Manufactured from 60 Durometer Rubber with Void-Free Construction
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Mounts
- Sold in Pairs
- 2006 - 2013 Audi A3 (8P)
- 2006 - 2013 Audi TT / TTS / TTRS (8J)
- 2005 - 2009 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / GTI / Jetta / R32 / Rabbit (MkV)
- 2010 - 2013 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / Golf / GTI / Jetta / R (MkVI)
- 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with our products outside of the warranty period, we will work with you to provide a resolution.)
High-Durometer Rubber vs. Polyurethane:
Density Line Mounts are manufactured from high-durometer rubber instead of polyurethane for a number of reasons. While vulcanized rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to increased complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings.
Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for control arm bushings that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation.
Rubber does not pack and wear like polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a long-lasting part with consistent performance and comfort.