Enclosed Carbon Fibre Luft-Technik Intake System - Audi B8 S4/S5 3.0T
The Engineering team at ECS Tuning has spent countless hours in the development of the exclusive 3.0T Kohlefaser Luft-Technik Intake System. This intake was precision engineered using state of the art laser scanning and 3D CAD technology to ensure factory-like fitment in your engine bay.
This intake is crafted of high quality hand laid carbon fiber with a fiberglass interior layer to achieve world class appearance and durability while resisting the performance robbing effects of heat soak. We have subjected this intake to rigorous real world testing, and verified the performance gains on our in-house chassis dyno. The end result of all of this effort is an intake system that combines unrivaled beauty, fitment, quality and performance in one stunning package that will make a statement in your engine bay. The slight increase in supercharger whine during heavy acceleration and intake growl is an enthusiast's dream, giving hint to the added performance without being intrusive.
The ECS Tuning Kohlefaser Luft-Technik Intake System features:
- Specifically crafted to fit B8 / B8.5 3.0T S4 & S5 engines using all stock mounting locations
- Carbon Fiber upper lid & intake tube, carefully contoured to allow the smoothest flow path
- Powder Coated twin-layer aluminum heat shield
- 3" conical hi-flow reusable air filter; featuring 8 ply cotton gauze construction and a bell mouth inlet to minimize restriction while maximizing filtration efficiency
- 4-ply silicone couplers with stainless steel hardware & hose clamps for exceptional corrosion resistance and durability
- Broader and smoother torque curve for an enhanced driving experience
- Gains of +16 WHP / +10 FT-LBS WTQ on APR Stage 2+ ECU Upgrade with the APR supercharger pulley
- No modifications required, fully reversible installation
- Complete install instructions provided!
Settle for nothing but the absolute best with ECS Tuning's Kohlefaser Luft-Technik Intake Systems.
For help with installation please download or print ECS Tuning's in-depth PDF installation instructions found above in the Installation tab.
*Not CARB Approved.