CTS Turbo - Downpipe with Catalytic Converter for MK6 GOLF R, MK2 AUDI TT QUATTRO/TT-S, 8P A3 QUATTRO/S3
- In stock - this product is in stock at an Australian local warehouse, despatched within 1 - 2 business days.
- Shipping method: Drop-shipped - Click here for more information.
CTS Turbo is proud to release our new 2.0T AWD Downpipe. Each CTS 2.0T AWD downpipe is 100% tig welded, constructed using 3″ T304 Seamless Stainless Steel, and includes installation hardware and stainless steel clamps. Lesser products can be had without stainless steel construction, or with seamed stainless steel, which can crack and decay over time. The CTS Turbo 2.0T AWD downpipe eliminates the factory downpipe, increases turbo spool up, and peak power. The increased piping diameter of 3″ allows for exhaust gases to exit the turbo and wastegate with less turbulence which all result in more power and torque throughout the entire powerband. In any turbo vehicle an upgraded downpipe is a great idea, but as the Golf R, TT-S, S3 is factory equipped with the powerful K04 turbocharger it is a particularly potent power adding modification.
Are you worried about emissions and inspections? Don’t worry, our optional catalytic converter from Magnaflow should satisfy prying eyes. Precision fabrication, unparalleled quality and and great price point all make the CTS 2.0T AWD Downpipe a must have for any VW or Audi enthusiast that values performance and their pocketbook.
T304 Seamless Stainless Steel tubing
T304 Stainless Steel flanges
100% TIG Welded
T304 Stainless Steel 02 bungs
Stainless Steel Clamps
To remove the CEL that will occur, proper tuning software must be used.
- VW MK6 Golf R 2.0T (2012 - 2013)
- VW SCIRICCO R (2008 - 2017)
- Audi MK2 TT Quattro 2.0T (2012 - 2013)
- Audi MK2 TTS Quattro 2.0T (2006 - 2013)
- Audi 8P A3 Quattro 2.0T (2006 - 2013)
- Audi 8P S3 Quattro 2.0T (2006 - 2013)