IE Audi 3.0T Crank Pulley Upgrade Kit | Fits B8 S4, S5, C7 A7, A6, SQ5, Q5, Q7
- In stock - this product is in stock at our Australian storage facility. We despatch same or next business day.
IE is excited to announce it’s Overdrive Crank Pulley Upgrade for 3.0T Engines. The upgraded pulley will increase the supercharger RPM by 26% when paired with an IE Upgraded Supercharger Pulley. This results in higher boost levels and a very fast 3.0T engine. Read more to get the details!
- Installs over the stock crank pulley and increases the supercharger RPM
- 16% additional increase in supercharger speed
- 26% Increase supercharger speed when used with IEBAVJ1A
- Retains the OEM damper to ensure crankshaft safety
- IE overdrive crank pulley diameter is 188mm (stock 162.25mm)
- Lightweight anodized aluminum construction
- Includes belt and all replacement hardware
WHAT DOES A CRANK PULLEY UPGRADE DO?
The IE Overdrive Crank Pulley Upgrade is designed to work in-hand with the IE Overdrive Superchager Pulley Upgrade Kit. When installed together the charger speed will increase by 26% resulting in higher boost levels and more power. Also required for proper operation is a Stage 2 Dual Pulley Tune and heat exchanger upgrade. Healthy power gains will be realized from running a dual pulley setup, however, gains will vary depending on the ECU tune used. This pulley also removes all supercharger torque from the OEM Damper unit, greatly decreasing the chances of damper failure.
|SUPERCHARGER PULLEY DIAMETER
|CRANK PULLEY DIAMETER
|IE Stage 2 Pulley (SC pulley only)
|IE Dual Pulleys (SC & crank pulleys)
WHAT’S INCLUDED & WHAT’S SOLD SEPARATELY
The following items are included:
1X IE Overdrive Crank Pulley
1X Overdrive Serpentine Belt
- 8X Overdrive Crank Pulley Bolts
The following items are not included but required:
IE Stage 2 Dual Pulley Tune
IE Overdrive Supercharger Pulley (IEBAVJ1A)
Air intake (IEINCG2 S4 intake or similar)
- Heat exchanger upgrade
The Crank Pulley installs over the stock crankshaft damper which is a relatively simple process. However, and mounting boss will need to be clearanced in order to allow sufficient space for the serpentine belt. A grinder or Dremel tool will be required for this process. Our full install guide is located HERE.