IE Audi 3.0T Supercharger Pulley Upgrade | 4-Bolt Style
- In stock - this product is in stock at an Australian local warehouse, despatched within 1 - 2 business days.
- Shipping method: Drop-shipped - Click here for more information.
The IE supercharger pulley for late 4 bolt style 3.0T V6 Audi engines extracts more power from your supercharger by spinning the unit 7% faster than stock, resulting in higher boost levels. Paired with a Stage 2 Tune, you can expect gains over 25 horsepower on pump fuel.
- Increases supercharger RPM by 7%
- Increases supercharger boost levels
- CNC machined from billet steel
- Inside bore precision honed at IE
- Zinc plated to ensure no rust
- Replaces stock pulley on 4 bolt Eaton TVS 1320 Superchargers
- Engineered in-house using CAD modeling and FEA analysis
SMALL PULLEY, MORE BOOST!
he IE 4 Bolt Style Supercharger Pulley is designed for many late-model Audi 3.0T Supercharged engines that use the non-press-fit updated bolt-on style of supercharger pulley found on many 2014+ B8/B8.5 S4, S5, Q5, SQ5, C7/C7.5 A6, A7, and Q7 models. The pulley functions by increasing the supercharger RPM throughout the full powerband. The IE pulley is 58.8mm in diameter, making it one of most aggressive and powerful on the market.
Does not fit early press-fit style S4, S5, A6 Q5/SQ5, and Q7. These engines are easily identified because the supercharger pulley has no bolts to attach it to the supercharger.
|PULLEY TYPE||SUPERCHARGER PULLEY DIAMETER||CRANK PULLEY DIAMETER||SUPERCHARGER RATIO|
|Stock 4 Bolt Pulley||62.9||162.25||2.5794|
|IE Stage 2 4 Bolt Pulley||58.8||162.25||2.7593|
|IE Dual Pulleys (SC & crank pulleys)||58.8||188||3.1972|
WHAT’S INCLUDED & WHAT’S SOLD SEPARATELY
The following items are included:
1X IE Overdrive Supercharger Pulley
4X Allen head pulley bolts
The following items are not included but required:
- Stage 2 tune
Recommended, but not required items:
- Cold Air intake (IEINCG2 S4 intake or similar)
- Heat exchanger upgrade
Installing the 4 bolt style supercharger pulley is rather easy for the casual enthusiast and only requires basic tools and can be completed in a matter of hours in most cases. Our full install guide is located HERE.