IE PCV Solution Kit - with Boost Cap
- Shipping method: Direct shipped
- Average processing and shipping times 7 - 10 business days.
- Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org for an accurate estimation on shipping times.
One of the most common failures on the 2.0T FSI engine is the factory pressure-relief valve. These valves are in place to recirculate crankcase gases into the intake manifold once they open. Although this works fine for a few thousand miles, they begin to leak over time and cause boost to go past the valve into the valve cover. This not only causes an oily mess in the engine bay from crankcase pressure, but a rough idle, fuel economy decline and boost loss. With boost pressure far below where it should be, it is common to notice significant power losses and poor drivability.
- Direct replacement for factory pressure-relief valve
- Quick and simple installation
- IE boost cap offers provision for plumbing boost gauge
- Bright black anodized finish