Integrated Engineering (IE) - Turbo Inlet Pipe for VW & Audi 2.0T/1.8T Gen 3 Engines | Fits VW MK7 | Audi 8V | SKODA MK3/3.5
- In stock - this product is in stock at an Australian local warehouse, despatched within 1 - 2 business days.
- Shipping method: Drop-shipped - Click here for more information.
TURBO INLET PIPE FEATURES
- Greatly improves air-flow to turbocharger
- Constant high-flow inner diameter
- Easy install, no modifications necessary
- Long life cast aluminum alloy
- In-house CNC machined for perfect fitment
- No leak o ring seal to turbocharger
- Outflows stock inlet by 110CFM
IS YOUR STOCK INLET ROBBING POWER?
The factory installed plastic turbo inlet found installed on your VW or Audi Gen 3 1.8T or 2.0T TSI engine is adequate enough for stock cars with factory hardware and ECU calibrations. However, the necked down design becomes a major flow restriction when ran with power upgrades such as cold air intakes, intercoolers, downpipes, and ECU upgrades.
UPGRADE YOUR TURBO INLET PIPE
The IE Turbo Inlet Pipe helps you to get the most out of your IS38 or IS20 turbo and power upgrades by removing the factory flow restriction. The cast aluminum design allows for a constant diameter elbow increasing efficiency from the intake to the turbo without the bottleneck design of the factory unit.
Dyno graph tested on a 2019 GTI with Stage 2 hardware & software on 93 octane
- Audi - A3 2015+ 8V 1.8T & 2.0T engines
- Audi - S3 2015+ 8V 2.0T engine
- Audi - TT 2016+ 8S 2.0T engine
- Audi - TTS 2016+ 8S 2.0T engine
- VW - Golf R 2015+ MK7 2.0T engine
- VW - GTI 2015+ MK7 2.0T engine
- VW - GLI 2019+ MK7 2.0T engine
- VW - Golf/Alltrak 2015+ MK7 1.8T & 2.0T
- VW - Arteon 2019+ 3G8 2.0T engine
- VW - Passat 2013+ B8 1.8T & 2.0T (EA888 Gen 3) engines
- VW - Tiguan 5N 2017+ 2.0T (EA888 Gen 3) engine
- VW - Atlas / Atlas Cross Sport 2020+ 2.0T (EA888 Gen 3) engine